Funding Terms

The cumulative amount of financing may not exceed $100,000.



The IRP may not finance an amount exceeding 80% of the project’s financial package. The remaining 20% may come from other sources of funding or from a cash or in-kind contribution from the organization. The contribution in kind may not exceed 10% of the financial package.

For each of the eligible expenses, the amount of funding may not exceed: