Please carefully read all the information in the Application guide
Due to the large number of project applications and to avoid a long waiting list, the application form will be deactivated on February 28.
To help you in preparing your submission here are the application forms in Word format.
> Exhaustive form (Word version)
> Preliminary form for projects between $100,000 and $250,000 (Word version)
> Exhaustive form
> Preliminary form for projects between $100,000 and $250,000 (Form disactivated -call for proposals closed)
All exhaustive applications must be submitted with the following documents.
- A letter of support from one or more stakeholders demonstrating community support for the project
- Financial statements for the last year (end of fiscal year) and the most recent interim financial statements
- Projected financial statements
- A resolution of the Board of Directors authorizing the application for funding from the Chantier de l’économie sociale under the IRP
- Copy of confirmation of financial partnerships and down payment for the remaining 20%.
- Copy of the articles of incorporation (letters patent, articles of association, charters, etc.)
- Copy of the internal governance, general regulations, partnership agreement, shareholder agreement, as the case may be.
- Detailed service offers for all studies and professional services, if applicable.
- Any other document deemed relevant by the organization (ex. Business plan, studies previously carried out, annual report, etc.)