Important : Before submitting an application, please be sure to read the Application Guide.
A PDF version of the applications forms (comprehensive and simplified) are available here:
*WARNING* These forms are for information only, and a tool to be used to prepare your application. Submission of an application can only be done online. A link towards the on-line forms will be available at the beginning of January 2020.
Projects under $20,000
For projects under $20,000, please complete the simplified form.
Projects from $20,000 to $100,000
For projects from $20,000 to $100,000, please complete the exhaustive form.
For all projects, the following documents must be submitted with the form:
- A letter of support from one or more stakeholders demonstrating community support for the project
- For existing social purpose organizations, provide financial statements for the last year (end of fiscal year) and the most recent interim financial statements
- For all start-up social purpose organizations, provide projected financial statements
- A resolution of the Board of Directors authorizing the application for funding from the Chantier de l’économie sociale under the IRP
- Copy of confirmation of financial partnerships and down payment for the remaining 20%.
- Copy of the articles of incorporation (letters patent, articles of association, charters, etc.)
- Copy of the internal governance, general regulations, partnership agreement, shareholder agreement, as the case may be
- Business plan, studies carried out or detailed service offer of the consultant, if applicable.
- Any other document deemed relevant by the organization