* IMPORTANT UPDATE *
Funding applications for $ 100,000 or less are no longer accepted.
Thank you for your understanding.
For all applications submitted before May 1 at 5 p.m., we will contact you shortly to let you know the status of your application, if we have not already done so.
** Applications for funding greater than $ 100,000 for which the deadline to apply is May 27, 2020 remain open. We invite applicants for this type of funding to contact us so that we can assist you in submitting an application: 514-899-9916, ext. 420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for funding over $ 100 000
For funding applications over $ 100,000, please refer to page 9 (section 4.2) of the Application Guide.
For May 27, 2020, applicants must submit:
- The simplified form online1
- A letter of intent
- A detailed project budget
Following this submission, the file will be subject to preliminary validation. An answer will be communicated no later than June 17, 2020. If the applicant receives a positive answer, they will then submit a complete application (comprehensive form, mandatory documents) and the file will then follow the regular analysis process.
For the complete application, after having received the preliminary validation, the following documents must be joined with the comprehensive form:
- A letter of support from one or more stakeholders demonstrating community support for the project
- Financial statements for the last year (end of fiscal year) and the most recent interim financial statements
- Projected financial statements
- A resolution of the Board of Directors authorizing the application for funding from the Chantier de l’économie sociale under the IRP
- Copy of confirmation of financial partnerships and down payment for the remaining 20%.
- Copy of the articles of incorporation (letters patent, articles of association, charters, etc.)
- Copy of the internal governance, general regulations, partnership agreement, shareholder agreement, as the case may be.
- Detailed service offers for all studies and professional services, if applicable.
- Any other document deemed relevant by the organization (ex. Business plan, studies previously carried out, annual report, etc.)
1A PDF version of the simplified application form is available here:
*WARNING* This forms is for information only, and a tool to be used to prepare your application. Submission of an application can only be done online (link above).