Please carefully read all the information in the Application guide
Due to the popularity of the IRP and the number of projects received, please be advised that as of now we cannot guarantee that there will be sufficient funds for new applications.
If your project is eligible and complete and falls on a waiting list, we will inform you.
To help you in preparing your submission here are the application forms in Word format.
> Exhaustive form (Word version)
> Preliminary form for projects between $100,000 and $250,000 (Word version)
> Exhaustive form
> Preliminary form for projects between $100,000 and $250,000 (Form disactivated -call for proposals closed)
All exhaustive applications must be submitted with the following documents.
- A letter of support from one or more stakeholders demonstrating community support for the project
- Financial statements for the last year (end of fiscal year) and the most recent interim financial statements
- Projected financial statements
- A resolution of the Board of Directors authorizing the application for funding from the Chantier de l’économie sociale under the IRP
- Copy of confirmation of financial partnerships and down payment for the remaining 20%.
- Copy of the articles of incorporation (letters patent, articles of association, charters, etc.)
- Copy of the internal governance, general regulations, partnership agreement, shareholder agreement, as the case may be.
- Detailed service offers for all studies and professional services, if applicable.
- Any other document deemed relevant by the organization (ex. Business plan, studies previously carried out, annual report, etc.)